Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Skin Care Products for Winter


                 One of my main concerns during these cold winter months is my skin. It tends to get very dry, and new products are always needed in order to keep my skin soft and smooth. The three areas I notice that gets the driest are my face, lips, and hands. I have different products for each that works like a charm!


Face: Clinique Dramaically Different Moisturizing Lotion

This formula has benefits that no other face lotion has. Unlike many brands, this one lotion appeals to all skin types. It locks in moisture for dry skin, and suits oily skin as well because it does not add excess oil to your face. It has a radiant finish, and gives your skin a silky texture. Make-up can be easily and smoothly applied on top of this lotion as well.


Lips: Eos Lip Balm

This lip balm is 95 percent organic and contains 100 percent natural ingredients. It contains antioxidants, vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil. I like to use this lip balm throughout the whole year because it keeps my lips very soft and smooth. It’s perfect for winter because it locks in moisture and keeps lips from getting chapped.


Hands and Body: Olay Quench Daily Lotion

This is my favourite lotion to use on my hands and body during the winter. It moisturizes your skin instantly and keeps it smooth and hydrated throughout the day. One of the biggest benefits of this product is that it helps to break the cycle of dry skin. Since I have been using it I noticed that my skin isn’t as dry as it was before I started using it. This lotion is definitely a great buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment